Late Summer Hockey Camp: August 26th -30th, 2019
- 2 on ice sessions a day
- programming provided by Kyle Campbell of “Soupy’s Skill Clinics”
- off ice sports and conditioning including basketball, floorball, archery, swimming and more.
- all day supervision and support
- early drop off and pick up.
- special needs programming available (requires additional support)
Location: Fergus Community Centre
Time: Day camp from 9am – 4pm.
Cost: $250 includes HST
Hockey Camp FAQ’s
Yes, we have before and after care from 8-9am and from 4-5pm, Monday to Friday and it’s FREE!
We have access to refrigeration and can store daily dose medication if required.
Directors are CPR/First Aid trained; group leaders trained in first aid response.
Campers should bring a well stocked, healthy lunch and water bottle. Snacks are provided twice a day and a barbecue lunch on Friday provided at no extra cost.
We have a 5 day session planned courtesy of Kyle Campbell of Soupy’s Skills Clinics. Kyle is well known in the tri county area for his excellent clinics for kids from Novice to Minor Bantam.
Players arrive at approximately 8:40am for first ice time at 9am. Groups are broken down into two. One group will go on ice, the other will do games and sports off ice. See the attached schedule below to get an idea of how the day will go!
- Other Sports at Hockey Camp
You do not have to be proficient in hockey or any other sports in order to take part in our camp. We ask campers to show up with a positive attitude and a willing spirit and everything else takes care of itself.